VICTORY ELECTROSTATIC CORDLESS BACKPACK SPRAYER – VP300ESK (BRAND NEW) IN STOCK
This Victory backpack sprayer enables you to apply chemical cleaning sprays more efficiently using electrostatics, using up to 65% less chemicals per square foot, providing you a cost effective solution.
7 in stock
ELECTROSTATIC CORDLESS SPRAYER BY VICTORY INNOVATIONS – VP300ESK
This Victory backpack sprayer enables you to apply chemical cleaning sprays more efficiently using electrostatics, using up to 65% less chemicals per square foot, providing you a cost-effective solution. This backpack sprayer allows for hours of spraying time without the hassle of dragging a cord around and can cover an impressive 23,000 sq. ft area on a single tank. It is designed to save time and labor, spraying less liquid, and covering more surfaces. Patent-pending technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Double-charged particles envelop all conductive surfaces, shadowed, vertical, and underneath.
How it Works
Electrostatics is the process of adding an electric charge inside liquid droplets when they are sprayed making the droplet electrically stronger than the surface or the item it is treating. When one surface is more charged than the other, the droplets are attracted to each other just like magnets, so when you spray a solution that has been properly charged with electrostatics, the solution will envelop the target.
- Weight 10 lbs. empty, 29 lbs. full
- Run Time: 4 hours per charge
- Charge Time: 90 minutes
- Optimum Spray Distance: 4 – 6ft
- 3-in-1 nozzle to control particle size to match your application
- Removable easy fill HDPE tank holds 2.25 gallon of chemical, allowing you to coat u
- 16.8 volt Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- (1) VP300ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
- (1) VP20A Professional 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium Battery
- (1) VP10 Professional 16.8V Battery Charger
- (1) VP49 Nozzle Wrench
- (1) VP50 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
- (1) VP31 Backpack 2.25 Gallon Tank
|Area process per charge||