10Pack | Powecom KN95 Respirator Mask – CDC Approved Appendix A
The intended use for protection against particulate, PM2.5 smog, powder, dust, Non-oil particles, Non-toxic solid
703 in stock
The intended use of the KN95 protective masks is to protect the wearers against non-toxic solid, particulates, powder, PM2.5 smog, dust, saliva, suitable for Non-oil particles.
Cautions and Limitations:
Please read the cautions before use. Failure to following all instructions and limitations on the use of the KN95 protective masks can reduce its protection performance and may result in sickness or death.
- This product cannot be applied to prevent against harmful gases.
- Discard this face mask when it gets quite dirty or breathing resistance increase remarkably.
- Store the mask in clean and cool place. Avoid high temperature over 40°C and humidity over 80%
- Baby or patient with respiratory abnormalities cannot use it.
- Do not use the face mask when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%, because this product does not supply oxygen.
- Use only in adequately ventilated areas with sufficient oxygen.
- Do not use the face mask when the concentration of dust, or particles are immediately dangerous to health or life.
- Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing gets difficult or dizziness or distress occurs.
- Do not use the face mask in explosive atmosphere and place.
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, liquid, acid, alkaline objects, paint spraying.
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy filtering ability and protection.
- Do not steam the face mask, and do not put it in Microwave oven.
- Check the air sealing of mask. Do not use if the face mask is broken or with hole or leakage.
1. Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask.
2. Open face mask. Hold the face mask to cover nose and mouth, and pull each ear loop with each hand to wear.
3. Ensure the face mask fit to face, by adjusting the nose piece, keeping mask edge close to face.