50 Pack – CDC Approved 3M 9001 KN90 Particulate Respirator Earloop Protective Face Mask GB2626-2006 Certification Standard
3M KN90 9001 Particulate Respirator Face Mask. Provides up to 90% filtration and meets certification standards GB2626-2006.
19 in stock (can be backordered)
CDC Approved for medical use. 3M 9001 KN90 Particulate Respirator Earloop Protective Face Mask GB2626-2006 Certification Standard
3M, in response to a rated order from the US Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) under the US Defense Production Act, is supplying 3M respirator face mask manufactured in Asia to FEMA. FEMA is then distributing them to help bolster the supply of filtering facepiece respirators (FFR) in the U.S. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued two Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) authorizing the use of respirators approved to other countries’ standards in U.S. healthcare workplaces, per guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in their Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators. Additionally, the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has issued enforcement guidance allowing the use of respirators approved to certain standards in other countries.
This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
1 sealed pack of 50x 3M 9001 KN90 respirator face masks.
Use For 3M 9001 KN90 Face Mask
Mechanically generated dust, non-oil mists from processing minerals including coal, iron ore, wood, cotton, flour, and certain other substances in concentrations up to ten times the Occupational Exposure Limits or according to local regulations.
Do Not Use For
Paint spraying and sandblasting applications or for protection against gases and vapors. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen. Not for use in oil mist atmospheres.
Use Limitations and Warnings
1. The wearer must first be trained in the proper use and fit tested before using this respirator.
2. Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or health.
3. Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress occurs.
4. Discard and replace respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive. This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For proper use, see supervisor or User Instructions on package or call 3M, 400-920-3595. For US, call 1-800-243-4630.
5. Inspect respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition. Examine all the respirator parts for signs of damage including the two straps, noseclip and staples.
6. Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
7. Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
8. Can be used up to the limits specified by applicable government regulations for this product.
9. Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness or permanent disability.
10. Make sure the respirator is not crushed or squeezed by an outside force, as this may result in the deformation and damage of the respirator. Especially pay more attention when the wearer is biking, running or conducting other activities.
11. Outside forces acting upon the noseclip or staple on the respirator may result in injury to the wearer.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
Shelf life of unopened product is 5 years from date of manufacture when stored within a temperature range of -20°C to +30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 4 in|
3M 9001 KN90